ELTON JOHN in ROMANIA

Duffy and Beyonce at MTV Europe Music Awards

17:10 Posted In , , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Duffy sang live at MTV Europe Music Awards: and how she performed!!! Despite her hoarse funny voice when she speaks, when it comes to singing she's just unbelievable. In addition to that, she looked great: a naughty black dress leving a lot of skin exposed, but quite refined:

What an atmosphere: how about that red light!Red & black do wonders!
I'll certainly be back with videos of her, some of them are so moving........

I'm looking forward to her new projects! She's admirable!
I usually like Beyonce's outfits, but this time her singing was the only aspect I've really appreciated: it's one of her new songs: "If I were a boy" and she performed it live very good!







0 comentarii:

Preview Chris de Burgh's new album "MOONFLEET & Other Stories"

My FLICKR photostream

roxanagrm. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Trillian Astra Profile

Lista mea de bloguri