ELTON JOHN in ROMANIA

Dancing with our stars (21.11.08)

15:12 Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
One of the best moments last Friday was the rock&roll of the best team: Pavel Bartoş & Luciana Muntean: not only their suits were funny and original but most of all they "played the game":they enjoyed this dance a lot, despite how tired they were after hours of training...




I also liked the idea that the remaining 3 couples to dance their best dances:
Alina Dumitru & Denis Bolborea, Gina Pistol & Vladimir Palamarciuc:
I put those dances in my previous posts: the gipsy dance for the first team and the Irish dance for the second...
The duel had benefit of the 2 dance groups' participation and so the competitors got well syncronised. Denis was a member of one group and Vladimir of the other, as they danced a lot in the past ...




Wait for my post about the 28 of nov. edition when we'll find out who the big winners will be!!!It is expected to be a catchy show with 3 dance styles for each couple: musical, freestyle and improvisation !
As a bonus, I can hardly wait for the special show on the 1st of december( the national day of Romania...)





0 comentarii:

Preview Chris de Burgh's new album "MOONFLEET & Other Stories"

My FLICKR photostream

roxanagrm. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Trillian Astra Profile

Lista mea de bloguri