ELTON JOHN in ROMANIA

"Dansez pentru tine"- 24.10.08

14:39 Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm back with this wonderful show: see for yourself...For instance, this couple has confronted the duel, but after winning it, they did absolutely great: Alina Dumitru & Denis Bolborea: she's a judo sportswoman and their trainer was brilliant to add judo moves to their gipsy dance




I return to the couple : Marius Urzică & Larisa Pleşca. I've also spoken of them in my last post: together with their trainer, they did a spectacular job:

Their gipsy dance was great and they were helped by the wonderful song "Şatra în asfinţit" (by the way, it reminds me of the TV series "Gipsy Heart" -"Inimă de ţigan", that I'm going to talk about). Too bad they got a few low marks...




Marius Nedelcu & Alexandra Seleş danced a daring, seductive rumba with a few mistakes, but still it impresses...A dance where the dancers show emotion is a succesful one; when the dancers suggest the message of the song and they put a lot of passion in this expression, then even their small mistakes are overlooked.







0 comentarii:

Preview Chris de Burgh's new album "MOONFLEET & Other Stories"

My FLICKR photostream

roxanagrm. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

My Trillian Astra Profile

Lista mea de bloguri